777 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
From the freeway, exit Oso Parkway, head east.
Turn right on Antonio, then turn left on Windmill, and right on Corporate.
Wed, Thu 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Fri 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Emergencies: Please Call the office
Facilities and Equipment
1. Comprehensive vision and eye health examinations for patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly
2. Pediatric vision care: 25% of school age have vision-related problems, affecting school performance. The American Optometric Association (www.aoa.org)guidelines recommend that all children have a complete vision and eye examination at the ages of 6 months, 3 years, before first grade, and every 2 years thereafter.
3. Vision therapy for children and adults with vision problems, from eye tracking, eye focusing and eye teaming disorders (Visual Efficiency), strabismus and amblyopia, to learning-related vision problems (Visual Information Processing)
4. Specialty care for acquired brain injury related vision problems, computer related vision problems, and sports vision
5. Contact lens services: spherical contact lenses, toric contact lenses, bifocal contact lenses, and pediatric contact lenses
5. Optical services provide the latest, attractive, high quality designer frames and lenses for anyone's lifestyle, occupational, and recreational needs. We have frames for all ages, infants to adults. We now also have high definition lenses to ensure the sharpest vision with greatest depth and color perception for our patients.
6. Sports vision care
7. InfantSEE vision care
8. Refractive surgery co-management
9. Eye emergencies
10. Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases
11. Safety eyeglasses
Auto refraction and computerized acuity testing
Customized iPrint providing a "fingerprint" of the eyes
Automated visual field testing
Gentle no-puff tonometry
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and Care Credit, Flex Spending cards.
We participate with VSP and
Eyemed, MES, OptumHealth, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, Humana Vision Care, United Healthcare. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks Chinese, English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®